- Join a leading patient-focused Medical Imaging Practice
- Be part of a successful and dynamic team
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment:
- Siemens Pheno
- Siemens Artis Biplane
- Siemens Icono
Jones Radiology is a doctor-owned and operated practice offering the highest quality diagnostic and interventional radiology services throughout South Australia and Alice Springs. Our highly motivated staff are patient-focused, and we pride ourselves on our values-driven service.
At Jones Radiology, we invest in state-of-the-art equipment, and are proudly at the forefront of medical imaging systems and technology. We invest in our people, with our commitment to care for others extending to our highly supported clinical teams.
About the Role
Due to service demand, Jones Radiology are pleased to be seeking a patient-focused professional to join our Angiography team. This is a full-time permanent position (exceptional part-time applicants are encouraged to apply) working Jones Radiology’s central clinic locations, Calvary Adelaide and St Andrews Hospital.
This position will join a dedicated team led by the Angiography Chief of Modality, who will provide professional expert advice, alongside the Chief Technologist, and Area Manager, who will provide daily operational guidance. As part of the Angio team at Jones Radiology you will be working across five labs at two hospitals working within multiple specialists in Cardiac, Electrophysiology, Vascular and Neuroradiology. If successful, you will be working Monday to Friday with varying shifts. In addition, contribution to the Weekend and 7 day On-Call service is expected, and you will be compensated accordingly.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to perform high-quality Angiography procedures with demonstrated experience in Cardiac, Vascular and Neuroradiology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, and other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Medical Imaging) or equivalent.
- National registration with AHPRA
- Current EPA SA Radiation Licences
Working for Jones Radiology offers you:
- A collaborative and professional working environment
- Exposure to Coronary Angiograms, Structural Heart, Electrophysiology, Vascular Angiography, Endoluminal Graft Procedures and Neuroradiology.
- Opportunities for career advancement with Jones Radiology continued growth and expansion
- Competitive remuneration offering
- A range of employee benefits, such as additional paid parental leave and a commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program.
If you are seeking your next career challenge and are passionate about delivering excellent medical imaging services to patients, referrers, and the community, we encourage you to apply to Jones Radiology today.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button, answer the Shortlist Questions and we will be in touch with you shortly.