- Join a leading patient-focused Medical Imaging Practice
- Monday 3rd of April 2023 start date
- Receive extensive training to deliver exceptional patient experience
- Multiple permanent full-time positions available
At Jones Radiology we are committed to delivering the best possible patient experience; we do this by investing in our people, systems, and technology. With clinics across South Australia, Jones Radiology is the provider of choice for referrers and patients in our communities.
Jones Radiology are pleased to be opening a new clinic at 337 South Terrance in April 2023. This integrated, purpose built Medical and Allied Health facility will provide medical imaging services to patients in the Central Region.
About the Role
Due to this expansion, Jones Radiology are seeking people-focused and customer-centric individuals to play a fundamental role in upholding Jones Radiology's brand promise and delivering an outstanding patient and referrer experience.
This is a full-time, permanent position based at multiple of our Central Adelaide Region clinic locations. If successful, you will be working Monday to Friday, with rotating shifts between the core hours of 6.15am and 9.00pm.
Individuals in this role will be predominantly working in clinic as a Medical Receptionist; however, the roles’ duties include contribution to Booking (Contact Centre) shifts in clinic or at our Central Contact Centre in Adelaide’s CBD between the core hours of 7am and 6.30pm.
Upon your commencement, you will attend a paid five-week training in Adelaide's CBD to learn about Jones Radiology, medical imaging and how to deliver our exceptional patient experience.
Your key responsibilities:
- Welcoming patients to our clinics and completing the arrival process
- Completing the patient post appointment billing process and other in clinic duties
- Interacting with patients and referrers to schedule a range of medical imaging appointments
- Responding to calls & enquiries in a timely, professional, and caring manner
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care, whilst minimising patient effort
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff, and managers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong customer service skills, including active listening and objective questioning
- Demonstrated customer service experience, previous medical reception experience is highly regarded
- Demonstrated advanced experience using multiple programs simultaneously and systems navigation
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
Working for Jones Radiology offers you:
- A collaborative and professional working environment
- Competitive remuneration offering
- Opportunities for career advancement with Jones Radiology continued growth and expansion
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
If you are seeking your next career challenge and are passionate about delivering excellent medical imaging services to patients, referrers, and the community, we encourage you to apply to Jones Radiology today.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button, answer the Shortlist Questions and we will be in touch with you shortly. Apply now!
Respectfully, no recruitment agencies.